For installation and any servicing issue call 9022120120.
The BiVap CORE ST device is designed to enhance the breathing of patients with spontaneous respiration. The device automatically synchronizes with the patients' respiratory pattern, cycling between IPAP (inspiratory pressure) and EPAP (expiratory pressure). The BiVap CORE ST can be set to a timed mode, where the clinician sets the BPM (breaths per minute) and percent IPAP or it can be set to a combination of spontaneous and timed operation, where the unit cycles in response to the patient's breathing rate, but switches to the timed operation if the patient fails to take a breath within the timed interval. One touch button makes the entire parameter operation easy to use. Customized German motor and special sound insulation material makes very low noise.
1. 3.5”TFT LCD display with easy operation.
2. Interactive operation interface is available. Back-lighting function allow night operation.
3. Fashionable design with fine piano lacquer, convenient for wipe.
4. Respiratory waveform & quality waveform display can achieve real time monitoring of CPAP
5. Ultra silent design & Delay time step up design.
6. The portable machine adopts imported movement technology, capable of constant heating.
7. Bipap machine is working to achieve human-computer synchronization.
1. Moderate OSAHS patients
2. Chronic obstructive pneumonia
3. Respiratory failure
1. Do not apply in bullous lung disease, pneumothorax, severe lack of effective circulating blood volume with shock, coma or with disturbance of consciousness, or don’t cooperate or accept the mask treatment.
2. Do not apply to children, or physical, sensory, intellectual cannot be used safely and without the aid or user under guardianship.
|Model||BiVap CORE ST|
|Mode||CPAP, S, T, S/T|
|Functions and features|
|Inspiration Sensitivity||1~6 level|
|Expiration Sensitivity||1~6 level|
|Automatic Leakage Compensation||Yes|
|Automatic Altitude Adjustable||Yes|
|Adjustable Constant Temperature Humidification System||Yes|
|Replaceable Water Chamber||Yes|
|USB Download to PC||Yes|
|Sound Pressure Level(10cmH2O)||<30dBA|
|Input Volt.& Freq.||110-240Vac,50/60Hz|
|Net Weight & Size||1.8kg, 255×170×112mm(Host + Humidifier)|